Healthy & Edible Camellia Oil with High Temperature Tolerance
- Model No.
- Made in
- Request for Quotation
Camellia oil made of 100% natural camellia seeds.
- Type:Plant Oil
- -Serial number: C001
- Edible camellia oil used for cooking purposes
- Contains mono-unsaturated fatty acids and zero cholesterol content
- Also contains essential fatty acids and ω-3.
- No pesticide residues, aflatoxin, or added antioxidants and trans-fatty acids
- -Made from 100% camellia seed
Camellia Oleifera is an evergreen tree all year round, with long flowering period from the budding stage to the fruit-picking stage and the seeds are produced only once a year. The whole flowering period takes about a year. Our production goes through a 25 stages before it is made into for edible purposes. Camellia oil is very precious, and loved since ancient times. It is top-grade vegetable oil with mellow sweetness and strong aroma.
1. Containing mono-unsaturated fatty acids with the highest value in vegetable oils.
2. Zero cholesterol content.
3. Suitable for making salad, fry cooking, boiling, and preparing a variety of Chinese and Western dishes.
4. Smoking point at 209 degrees Celsius, thus it has high stability and high temperature tolerance.
5. Containing essential fatty acid and ω-3.
6. Having low acid value and able to meet the national standard CNS.
7. No pesticide residue or aflatoxin, nor added antioxidants and trans-fatty acids;
8. This product is produced by the traditional and physical compression method, and with no chemical residues that will harm the human health.
9. First choice for women before and after childbirth.
10. Suitable for long-term use; easy to clean with no grease built-up in the kitchen.
11. In addition to food. the oil molecules are small and can be easily absorbed by the skin and hair.
Retention period: one year;
Expiration date: marked on the bottle